Interactive Website For Geology, Ocean, Atmosphere & Planetary Sciences
- MeteoEarth is no ordinary weather app – it is far more! MeteoEarth offers global comprehensive weather forecasts as high resolution animation films
- See current wind, weather, ocean, and pollution conditions, as forecast by supercomputers, on an interactive animated map. Updated every three hours.
- The Day and Night WorldMap shows the Sun’scurrent position and where it is night and day throughout the world at that point of time.
- Real-Time Solar System
- Real-Time tide Calender
- Weather radar, windand waves forecast for kiters, surfers, paragliders, pilots, sailors
- Real-TimeInteractive Earthquake Map. Explore our real-time mapshowing quakes detected within the past week!
- WeatherForecast for India, weathernews and temperature in major cities across the world. Live weather News and Updates about weather from Indi
- See lightningstrikes in real timeacross the planet. Free access to maps of former thunderstorms.
- ISRO’s Bhuvanis the local variant of Google Earthor we can say ISRO’s answer to Google Earth.
- Select any satelliteorbiting the Earth and check where is located now. Check satellitepasses over your location and receive alerts on your phone.
- Scroll down the deep seain this interactive page. For Marine Biology Lovers
- A complete weather radarapp, with forecast and rainalerts. Real time Rain
- Livewind, rainand temperature maps, detailed forecast for your place, data from the best weather forecast models such as GFS, ICON, GEM.
Watch the sun rise and set all over the world on this real-time, computer-generated illustration of the earth’s patterns of sunlight and darkness. The clouds are updated daily with current weather satellite imagery.
- Animated wind speed maps. Track storms, hurricanes, wildfires and natural hazards in real–time.
- Current sub solar & sub lunar points
- SkyMarvelsSkyMarvels: Your Key to the Sky and the Universe! Astronomy Interactives. Your gateway to astronomy interactives, animations and videos
- Checkoutfavorite marine animals. From sharks and seaturtles to ecosystems and corals, you’re in the right place to take a deep dive into life under the sea.
Daily Update —- The Keeling Curve is a daily record of global atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration maintained by Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego
Space Live: ISS live feed from Nasa
- Live CO2 Level , Daily Update
- Climate Reanalyzeris a platform for visualizing climate and weather datasets.
- Real-time Climate Change (NASA)
- How polluted is the airtoday? Check out the real–time air pollutionmap, for more than 80 countries.